YONI EGS AND HOW THEY WORK – The Yoni Egg: Best kept secret of China’s Royal Palace. Yoni egg, jade egg, or love egg – are names for a beautiful semiprecious stone carved into an egg shape and polished to be worn inside the vagina. It is estimated that women have been working with stone eggs for over 5,000 years. Empresses and concubines of the Royal Palace of China used eggs carved out of jade to access sexual power, awaken sensuality and maintain amazing health into their old age. Up until recently, this ancient, secret practice was only available to members of the royal family, and to select Taoist practitioners. These Yoni Eggs are undrilled.
“Yoni” is a Sanskrit word for the female genitalia that means “sacred space.” Its symbol has been worshiped in Eastern cultures since ancient times for bestowing life, creativity and love. We will be using the term “yoni” to bring appreciation and acknowledgment – so often lacking in Western culture – to the creative power this magical part of the female body holds.
Yoni Eggs We Carry:
- ROSE QUARTZ – The soothing energy of Rose Quartz fosters empathy, reconciliation, and forgiveness of others. Lowering stress and tension in the heart, Rose Quartz clears out anger, jealousy, and resentment of others, and allows healing of heart issues and dis-ease associated with holding on to such negative emotions.
- AMETHYST – Amethyst has healing powers to help with physical ailments, emotional issues, and in Energy Healing and Chakra balancing. Amethyst crystal therapies are primarily associated with physical ailments of the nervous system, the curing of nightmares and insomnia, and balancing the crown chakra.
- CARNELIAN – A stabilizing stone, Carnelian restores vitality and motivation, and stimulates creativity. It gives courage, promotes positive life choices, dispels apathy and motivates for success. Carnelian is useful for overcoming abuse of any kind. It helps in trusting yourself and your perceptions.
- NEPHRITE JADE – Green Jade (Nephrite) Nephrite Jade is often used in dream work, to help with lucid dreaming, and with remembering dreams. Nephrite Jade carries a revitalizing energy that can help to speed healing. It is a stone of health and abundance, allowing Divine energy to enhance the circumstances of life.
Below are a few of many benefits that you can experience if you practice with a Yoni Egg regularly:
The Yoni Egg isn’t just an exquisite accessory that will add charm to your night stand. It isn’t just a great tool for Kegel exercises, or a way to maintain health, have better orgasms and more fulfilling sex. The Yoni Egg is an ancient, sacred tool for spiritual transformation. Each crystal has unique properties that can affect your body in many different ways.
- Increase libido and awaken your sensuality.
- Increase natural lubrication at any age!
- Develop an intimate and loving relationship with your yoni, your entire body, and ultimately yourself.
- Increase sensitivity during intercourse.
- Become much more orgasmic.
- Some moms use yoni eggs to assist in after birth recovery.
- Gain control over the vaginal muscles and rock your lover’s world.
- Enhance your Tantra, Qigong, and yoga practice.
- Some women that use yoni eggs report a reduction of PMS symptoms, menstrual cramps and the duration of the menses.
- Improve overall health and well-being.
- How to Practice with a Yoni Egg? – Simple Kegel exercises are the foundation of the Yoni Egg practice. Doing Kegels is already great. Doing them with a Yoni Egg is like doing curls with a dumbbell instead of just flexing your biceps. As you become more advanced, you can learn to manipulate the egg by moving different muscle groups inside your yoni! This is usually referred to as Pompoir or “Vaginal Kung Fu.”
Note: As with every exercise routine, regular practice is much better than sporadic practice. Sporadic practice is better than no practice at all. Practicing with intention and enjoyment, as opposed to just going through the mechanical motions, will make a world of difference. The best thing you can do when practicing with your Yoni Egg makes it into a ritual of self-love and self-care. Set aside some time that’s just for you and start with a gentle breast massage. The more love you give to yourself and your body, the more love you will have to share with others.
HOW TO USE YONI EGGS – The “prescribed” use of a yoni egg, according to proponents, is pretty simple. You insert the rock into your vagina for anywhere from a few minutes to overnight — ideally, every day. If you’ve heard people talk about the benefits of healing crystals, the spiritual benefits of yoni eggs will sound familiar.
Which size is right for me? The smaller the size the harder it is to feel the egg. General rule of thumb – women that gave birth and women after 50 will need to start with a larger egg. Otherwise size medium is your best bet. Small eggs are not for petite women, but for advanced practitioners that mastered control of their muscles and wish to advance their practice. If you are interested in a small Yoni Egg please contact your consultant.